Types of contracts
Express and Tacitus: The contract is express when the employer and employee agree on the conditions, either by word or by reducing them to writing. In the absence of express stipulation, It is considered tacit entire working relationship between employer and worker.
To test: In all contracts of those referred to in Art. 14, when it takes place for the first time, it could be said a testing time, of maximum ninety days. Once that period expires, It will automatically be deemed to continue in force for the time remaining to complete the year. Such agreement shall be entered into only once between the same parties. During the test period, either party may terminate it freely.
For certain work: When the worker takes charge of the execution of a particular work for a wage that covers all the same, without taking into consideration the time you spend on run.
By work: The worker undertakes to perform a certain amount of work or work in the day or over a period of time previously established. It is understood it a day or period of time, because the work fulfilled.
Piecework: When the work is done by parts, pieces, surface measurements and, in general, work units, and compensation is agreed for each of them, regardless of the time spent on the work.
Eventual: Those made to meet situational demands of the employer, such as replacing staff who are absent for vacation leave, sickness, maternity and similar situations; in which event, the contract must point out the circumstantial demands that motivate contracting, the name or names of the replaced and the duration of it. It also may award any contracts to meet increased demand for production or services on usual activities of employer, in which case the contract may not be longer than one hundred eighty continuous or discontinuous days within a period of three hundred sixty-five days. If the circumstance or requirement of the worker’s services is repeated over two annual periods, the contract will become seasonal contract. The salary or wages paid to temporary contracts, will have an increase of 35% of the basic wage hour sector corresponds to the worker.
Temporary: Those whose object is the emerging needs attention or extraordinary, not related to the regular business of the employer, and whose duration shall not exceed thirty days in a year. The salary or wages paid to temporary contracts, will have an increase of 35% of the basic wage hour sector corresponds to the worker.
Seasonal work: Those who because of habit or collective contracting, They have been held between an employer and a worker or group of workers, to conduct periodic or cyclical jobs, because of the discontinuous nature of their labors, these contracts enjoy stability, understood, the right of workers to be called to serve in every season as required. The unfair dismissal Set if they were not.
Unified Basic Salary and Benefits Act for workers
- Registration with Social Security from the first day of work. See detail
- To receive a minimum basic salary (354 usd). Detailed View sectoral base salary table See sectoral table
- To receive extras and overtime, if you work these hours. See calculator overtime / additional
- To receive the third and fourth tenths on the scheduled dates. See Tenth Calculator
- To receive the Reserve Funds from the second year of work. See detail
- A period of work paid leave. See detail
- To receive compensation for the living wage. See detail
- In a period of paternity leave (new father). See detail
- In a period of maternity leave (mother). See detail
- To maternity allowance for the new mother. See detail
- Order certificates for their work. See Model Certificates
- To receive payment for utilities. See detail