Creating a company online
- You can incorporate your company online. To start you must you must register as a user on the website of the Superintendency of Companies and reserve a name, which will then be the company name.
- Then you must follow these steps:
- Enter the system with your username and password and fill out the appropriate forms (Sign partners / shareholders, company data, subscriptions, legal representatives and attachments)
- Make the payment.
- An official validate the information and will give you a date and time to sign the deeds and designations.
- When entering documents into the system will automatically register a process of creating business in the province.
- Subsequently, the data entering the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), which automatically generates a Taxpayer Registration Number (RUC) needed to enter the Ecuadorian tax system.
- Finally, the Superintendency of Companies will provide all documents enabling the new company.